BED & BISCUIT BOARDING AGREEMENT
Please complete all information below then submit this form.
Check Appropriate Boxes: Sex: Male
What kind of food does your pet usually eat?
What treats can your pet have?
Where does your pet spend his days?
Check Appropriate Box(es): Inside
Where does your pet sleep at home?
Has he/she been boarded before?
Medical Check all that apply:
Personality Check all that apply:
Scared of storms?Yes
Good with dogs?Yes
Good with cats? Yes
Good with kids?Yes
This is a contract between Adam’s Folly Bed and Breakfast for Pets
and the pet owner whose signature appears below (hereinafter called
1. Owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or
behavior and/or damages of pet while it is in the care of Adam’s
2. If pet becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s
health otherwise requires professional attention, Adam’s Folly,
in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian
or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal,
and the expenses thereof shall be paid by Owner. Would you like a
courtesy call made to you prior to a vet office visit if possible?
3. Adam’s Folly is not responsible for lost or damaged toys and
bedding. Do NOT leave sentimental items.
4. Owner understands that pictures of the pet may be taken and appear
on Adam’s Folly’s website.
5. Do you give Adam’s Folly permission for your pet to comingle
with other pets? Yes
6. If by some unfortunate and unforeseen event pet dies while in
the care of Adam’s Folly, Owner wishes for pet’s remains to be held
or left with doctor to dispose of
7. Other individuals authorized by Owner to pick up pet are
8. All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pick-up of
9. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave Adam’s Folly
until all charges are paid. By signing (submitting) this contract
and leaving his pet with Adam’s Folly.
10. Even with the best cleaning protocols in place, owner understands that his pet may be inadvertently exposed to contagious illnesses during his stay at Adam's Folly and will not hold Adam's Folly liable.
11. Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about
said pet. I have read this agreement, understood its terms and signed
Form will be signed when pet is dropped off.
**BE SURE TO BRING A COPY OF CURRENT VACCINATIONS WHEN
YOU DROP OFF YOUR PET**